All Points Bulletin: Biker Mice From MarsApril 8, 2012
If you have any suggestions for what to highlight on an APB drop us a line via email or Twitter.
- I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream
If you thought Madoka was terrifying before this than you have not seen anything yet.
- Sex, Drugs, and Investigative Reporting
Chaos Theater looks at Transmetropolitan. It is a mix of cyberpunk and Gonzo journalism all in comic form.
- A Pledge Drive at its Finest. Maybe.
R5Central is trying to get some money via Indiegogo to restart the podcast. Throw some money their way if you have the chance.
- JUST in Case you Did Not Hate Humanity Enough
I cannot image taking that sort of constant abuse in a hobby you love. Especially for the simple “crime” of being a woman.
- It’s New Math
A brilliantly sarcastic look at the numbers used when talking about piracy.
- Type-Moon News Roundup
- The Fate/Zero anime also did something for April 1st: If you are curious about the whole story.
- You Have Questions. Sakura-Con has Answers: Gen Urobuchi, Katsushi Ota and Atsuhiro Iwakami did a Q&A at Sakura-Con. Fate/Zero comes up.
- Mind the Gap
A preview of the upcoming mystery/supernatural comic has me plenty on board for its May debut.
- Who Needs Cable? The Birth of Online Animation Channels
New distribution formats are popping up and the animation industry isn’t going to be left behind. With the appeal of Adult Swim and Comedy Central-like programing blocks, smaller animation groups are looking to make their money away from big networks.
- Kaneda Rides Again . . . For Charity
So once you build a totally badass replica of Kaneda’s bike from Akira, what do you do with it? Ride it everywhere of course! But if the prospect of your life being just a little bit cooler from seeing this bike zoom down the street wasn’t enough, the journey is raising awareness and funds for autism.
You should smile now that Fate/Zero is back: