All Points Bulletin: Midorikawa Nao, The Windy City DetectiveApril 29, 2012
If you have any suggestions for what to highlight on an APB drop us a line via email or Twitter.
- Akira’s Climatic Scene, in LEGO
If someone makes something I already really like out of LEGO, well then I’m probably just going to like that thing 10X more.
- Really Weird New Anime Movie (Which I Never Heard About on Anime Sites)
Cartoon Brew is generally my source for international animation and every once in a while they’ll have something anime news sites skip over or at least don’t highlight. The After School Midnighters is just such a case. Judging by the borderline lucid dream trailer and premise I can’t say I’m surprised many anime fans aren’t looking forward to it.
- Brucie, You Got Some Splainin’ to Do
Batman reveals how he learned his detective skills in this terrible issue from the 50′s. Chris recounts all the highlights while also explaining what works and doesn’t in an origin story.
- Pokemon Fine Art Exhibit
Two things you might not put together, but nevertheless this showing looks pretty interesting.
- The History of the Monsters on Pluto in the 21st Century
Manga Out Loud looks at the works of Naoki Urasawa that have been published in the US. Oddly enough there is little discussion of Pineapple Army.
- There is No Joke Here. I’m Just Glad She is Better.
Eri Takenashi, the author of Kannagi recent talked about what made her go on hiatus. I’m just relieved that she made it through such a dangerous aliment safely. I am overjoyed to see more Kannagi and Girls’ Work from her in the future.
- It is Clear that We Must Get the Cure March Cake for Narutaki
Special Smile PreCure! birthday cakes are now on sale. They come will a special phone call from your favorite cure. Does everyone over 18 just get a phone call from Cure Peace?
- Next Step: Actual working Valkyries!
They made a 1:1 sized VF-25F Messiah Valkyrie f0r Macross’ 30th anniversary. I am super curious if and when the new Macross anime announcement will be.
- Type-Moon News Round Up
- Fate/Zero on Top: The single for the second opening to Fate/Zero was the number one anime CD in Japan.
- Apparently People Can’t Take a Joke: Kinoko Nasu talks about the delays to Fate/Extra CCC
- King of Playable Characters: Gligamesh was announced as the new playable Servant in Fate/Extra CCC.
- The Archer and the Assassin at Dinner