All Points Bulletin: Dinosaur PrecureJuly 1, 2012
If you have any suggestions for what to highlight on an APB drop us a line via email or Twitter.
- Welcome to the Violet Mansion
We have further confirmation that there will be a third season of Hayate the Combat Butler. The good news: More Hayate and Nagi. Also the cosplay queen. The bad news: The blonde usurper. Still no matter what it will be a good time. I liked the movie so I am hopeful for the third season. Do us proud Studio Manglobe.
- The Sea of the Stars is Where Pirate Gundams Sail
The Gundamn crew looks at the Crossbone Gundam manga. It has always been sort of a legendary manga. But is it worth all the hype? Everyone knows the Crossbone itself is cool but what about everything else? They also weigh in on all the exciting news from E3 (or the lack there of.)
- Where Have All the Magical Girl Shows Gone?
The Ani-Gamers look at the recent phenomenon that is Puella Magi Madoka Magica. It is this generations Evangelion? What does that phrase even mean? Also maybe some … uninformed … opinions of the magical girl genre.
- Did You Ever Think There Was One Thing Missing From Kannagi?
Was it Yuri?
- Type-Moon News Roundup
- Sliding Doors Starring Gilgamesh: Some details about the plot of the new Fate/Extra CCC have emerged. Apparently what ever cased this variant path from the original storyline has convinced everyone to try an escape the Moon Cell ASAP. I look forward to seeing how that plays out.
- The GIFT of Red Saber
- Extend the Hand of Gender Equality to Bronies
This is a great little article about how many of us praise women for not falling in line with what is socially accepted as “girl stuff” but still can’t do the same for guys. It brings up good points and I don’t even like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!
- Invent Techniques to Make Your Movie Better
This has been a long standard for Disney and now Pixar is part of that tradition too with their animation. This video is about how Pixar used new sound techniques to really bring Brave to life.
- Jurassic Park 4 Could be Good?
Well, maybe if they pay attention to this list from TOR about ways to make sure it doesn’t suck. We all love the first movie, I have amazing fond memories of seeing it in the theater, but the sequels have been terrible and that’s putting it nicely. After reading this list, I’m cautiously looking forward to the newest installment, at least until more news is released about it.
- Spend the Year with Hark! A Vagrant
Kate Beaton is releasing 2013 calenders! They will be available at San Diego Comic-Con first but will eventually be released online, too.
Speaking of the cultural reach of Magical Girls outside of its demographic: