If you have any suggestions for what to highlight on an APB drop us a line via email or Twitter.
- Possibly the Only Reason I’d Visit Las Vegas
All the pinball you could possibly want!
- Check Out Some of the Oscar Animated Shorts (That Aren’t Paperman)
I really liked both Adam and Dog and Head Over Heels. Adam and Dog has wonderful hand-drawn animation and amazing team from all of the major animation studios worked on it as a labor of love. Head Over Heels made me tear up, it is a lovely little story. Despite liking all of the nominees, I still hope Paperman takes it.
- Zero Charisma
This indie flick centering around a group of people who also happen to be D&D players looks both funny and melancholy. I really hope it hits NYC after its festival circuit.
- Mario Logic
Just what is going on behind-the-scenes in Super Mario Bros.?
- Attribute of the Beast
Phillip is finally back and this time he is updating his review of Cyber City Odeo 808 with Michael from Prede’s Anime Reviews. A review filled with nostalgia and cyberpunk action.
- Mass Effect: Interest Lost
Chaos Theater looks at the lackluster Mass Effect anime that seems to have impressed no one. They also talk about part 2 of the new Back to the Future game from Telltale Games. It makes you wish you could go back and time and make that Mass Effect anime better.
- A Beautiful Poem to Giant Monsters
Gundamn looks at the wave of sci-fi movies that are coming out this year and tries to find the ones that everyone can get behind and the ones that everyone should avoid like the plague. They also examine the somewhat lackluster Macross 30th Anniversary. I wanted to love you Ozma Meets Fire Bomber. I really did.
- The All Geeks Considered Podcast Fights to the Death
- There’s no Gene for Fate: The male members of the All Geeks Considered podcast decide to be wrong wrong wrong about Gattaca.
- Short Story Rashomon: Each of the three members of the podcast picks a short story and then the other two politely state that they did not think it was so hot.
Listen to his song!