If you have any suggestions for what to highlight on an APB drop us a line via email or Twitter.
- Layoffs in Disney’s Hand Drawn Animation Division Worse Than Expected
This is really heart-breaking news. Layoffs have been rumored for a while but as the article says they have “gutted” the department.
- Secret Sendak Artwork
What a treat, a special exhibit showcasing unseen Maurice Sendak artwork will be hitting NYC in June.
- Apple Bans Saga #12 . . . Wait Nevermind Comixology Banned Itself???
A sordid tale of comics, sex, corporations, Twitter, and censorship. There are still a lot of questions about how this all went down, I wonder if we will ever really get them.
- That Mysterious Metacritic Score
Long but interesting read on how that score is impacting game developement.
- It is Not a Heptad of Rainbows like Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live but What Is?
Look. I know what your thinking. A fan made My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic cartoon. But look. I’m not trying to kill you. It is really well made and might actually surprise you with some unexpected guest stars. The fact that it looks like an official episode is impressive in of itself.
- The Game with Gemini Sunrise, Erica Fontaine, and Some Other People Now with Extras!
Project X Zone is not just coming out in English it is also getting a sweet special edition. Guess I have to get a 3DS now.
- Diamond is Unbreakable But it is Cheesable
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle adds Koichi Hirose and antagonist Akira Otoshi with their stands of Echoes and Red Hot Chili Pepper. Hopefully Echoes attacks won’t take 16:30 to 23:31 minutes to complete depending on which version you get.
- Plugs, Skrillex, Notch and Virtual Realty Glasses
While only half of the Atlanta Game Development Podcast could attend the Game Developers Conference this year the information he brings back is fairly interesting. The second part of that podcast is here.
- A Lot of Utena and a Sprinkling of Penguindrum
Since most of us (including me) could not attend the Kunihiko Ikuhara exhibit in Tokyo the next best thing is pictures from other people.
Because Saga is da bomb.