If you have any suggestions for what to highlight on an APB drop us a line via email or Twitter.
- Harness the Power of the Sun
Sadly it will not yet make you a super hero, but you can charge your cell phone with it!
- Anime Clothes in Animal Crossing
I have been seeing a lot of good ones lately including Utena and Penguindrum related uniforms and of course Attack on Titan.
- Did you REALLY Pay Attention For All 5 minutes and 18 seconds?
The brain is a very special machine. This little video peeks into our amazing ability to filter information for better and for worse. Also all around cool dude Mike Rugnetta appears in this video as well.
- AnimeNEXT Round Up
While this site had a good deal of AnimeNEXT coverage we were hardly the only site to do that. Also a lot of these reviews talk about things at AnimeNEXT I never really care to cover.
- Captains Journal Entry, Stardate 2013: The Journal of the Lincoln Heights Literary Society has a nice overview of the con along with detailed transcripts of the Sayo Yamamoto and Hiroshi Shimizu interviews. You can find those here and here.
- Was there THAT much Magi Cosplay?: Japanator has gallery of cosplayers from AnimeNEXT you might have missed.
- The Manga Maestro vs. The Anime Convention: Xan of the Spiraken Manga Review takes on AnimeNEXT 2013 via 6 of his own panels.
- Proof the “Cosplay is Not Consent” Movement is a Real Thing: A sad little story from AnimeNEXT that clearly shows that horrible behavior towards cosplayers is hardly uncommon.
- Glamor and Glitter! Fashion and Fame!: Anime Diet looks at all the Japanese fashion events I always skip. They also wrote up the Vertical industry panel.
- Martin Brody’s Con Report: Ani-Gamers talk about the crowding issues among other things in their con report.
- Those Without Sin Can Do the First Con Report: The Absolution Network did a general overview of the con as well as a short interview with Greg Ayres and Uncle Yo.
- A Tasty Wrap: Omo shares a bit of his AnimeNEXT experience.
I’m not even playing Animal Crossing and yet I’m obsessed with it.