If you have any suggestions for what to highlight on an APB drop us a line via email or Twitter.
- Initiating Survival Strategy!
It has been a while since the OSMcast! has released an episode but when they come back they come back with style. And this time they talk about the Fantastic Max Mawaru Penguindrum.
- Two for the Price of One!
All Geeks Considered gives you two podcasts in one post. This time it is a look at the hyper-rational with Cosmos: A Personal Voyage with Carl Sagan and then the somewhat less grounded in reality with the first Dresden Files novel, Stormfront.
- Just in Case Ed Chavez Ever Reads These
This link if for him.
- Table Top RPG Round up
- Adventures in the The Sixth World: A new edition of Shadowrun is out! Anyone knows what the general reaction to it has been? I am always tempted to start-up a new Shadowrun game sometimes so I’m curious if this is the book to get.
- It Turns Out the GMs Best Tools are not Just a Handbook of PC Killing Traps: I know I as shocked as anyone.
- Everyone Knows Beelzebub is a Kill em all GM: So you should play under Mammon. He runs a real Monty Maul game.
- Now You Can Watch All the DC Nation Shorts
Or at least you can watch a good portion of them, finally. Since I don’t have cable, I am making my way through these as we speak.
- Yeah, I Need This Grendizer
After getting (and loving) the Super Robot Chogokin of J-Decker, I’m really close to buying more. This Grendizer is definitely about to push me over the edge.
I hate the word “fate.” Birth, encounters, partings, success and failures, fortune and misfortunes in life. If our lives are already set in stone by fate, then why are we even born? There are those born to wealthy families, those born to beautiful mothers, and those born into the middle of war or poverty. If that’s all caused by fate, then God is incredibly unfair and cruel. Because, ever since that day, none of us had a future and the only certain thing was that we wouldn’t amount to anything…