If you have any suggestions for what to highlight on an APB drop us a line via email or Twitter.
- I DISAGREE!
Since I had nothing but Pacific Rim love last week I decided to throw in the opinion dissenting this week. Andrew of the Veef Show explains why he was not a fan. By the way: This might start off pretending to be a Hellboy podcast. Just wait for it. Like a Transformers it is robots in disguise.
- Ticking Away the Moments that Make Up a Dull Day
In the most awesome but expensive way. I would love to have Roger Smith’s watch from the Big O.
- They Say “Money Can’t Buy Love.” I Know That, But Can Love Buy Me Money?
Part of me is always slightly giddy that they are still making Utena merchandise.
- Never Forget this is the Reverse Thieves APB
Just in case you may have forgotten I present to you Detective Conan videos celebrating great fictional detectives and their authors.
- Podcast that are not about Otakon Round up
- Neo Lorrnoke Counterattack: Gundamn! has one of their trio and a guest reporter at Anime Expo this year. It is the biggest anime convention in North America so even if it is not Otakon we might as well talk about it.
- A 2nd Opinion of AnimeExpo: The Ani-Gamers throws in their opinion of the big show as well.
- Getting Ink all over ConnectiCon: Ink looks at a multi-fandom convention in the Land of Steady Habits. Here is his separate post on the panels.
- ROCKET PUNCH WITH DIAMONDS
Doesn’t everyone have someone special in their lives whom you’d give a Mazinger ring to?
- Death Billiards Book Available at Comiket
This if one of the Anime Mirai projects and the book is being put out by one of the animators. If I could I would certainly try to pick this up.
- Japanese Remake of Love Actually Celebrates Tokyo Station
For the 100th anniversary of Tokyo’s central train station there have been many events, this is one more with a Love Actually-type movie. Each interconnected love story will hinge on Tokyo Station during the Christmas season.