This Saturday post is the weekly Type-Moon news in addition to the regular APB post on Sunday. If you have any suggestions for what to highlight on the Type-Moon Weekly News Roundup drop me a line via email or Twitter.
- The Tip of the Saber Iceburg
The main picture is from Otakon 2013 and was taken by friend of the blog, Carl from Ogiue Manaix.
- The Greatest Gift of All: Saber
On a bike. On a wall scroll. I got one and only on piece of swag from Otakon courtesy of Ink from Ani-Gamers.
- Now I Can Officially Hunt Down Saber Clones
As I got this wonderful homemade Mysterious Heroine X hat from Maggie at Otakon as well.
By the way the hat is not swag. The wall scroll was an amazingly thoughtful gift. The hat is a masterpiece of pure fandom.
- Idol Saber is Clearly Next
I guess we already sort of got that with Red Saber to a certain degree. But the latest Comptiq has yet another Saber clone for Mysterious Heroine X to hunt down. Also some news from the Type-Moon related goodies from Comiket.
- Too Many Sinners and Not Enough Saints
Another trailer for the upcoming Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin movie. Now filled with 100% more explosions.
- Miyako Gets No Respect: Part 1: Enter the Dragon
A untranslated Take moon chapter gets some love. Miyako learns from a new master.
- Miyako Gets No Respect: Part 2: The Game of Death
Miyako has to stop being a part of the “Go Home Club” or in her case “Be a Total Gangster Club”.
- Gilgamesh Summons the G-Falcon from the Gate of Babylon
Bandai’s Akiba showroom displays Gilgamesh again.
- Everyone Was Upset Until They Realized It Was Just Sakura
Delayed figures are just a part of Good Smile’s existence. But poor Yakuta Sakura comes in last again.
- Extra Extras
A nice look at the upcoming Fate/Extra Material book.