If you have any suggestions for what to highlight on an APB drop us a line via email or Twitter.
- Catching up on Podcasts Roundup:
Since the last two weeks were nothing up Otakon reports I figured I should go back and talk about some great non-Otakon podcasts that came out in the meantime:
- Morrigan Le Fey: Yes. I know that will only add to the problem. I am a trouble maker. But this is not a nomenclature podcast. It is a review of the Night Warriors anime.
- The 7th Voyage of the Mighty Titans: All Geeks Considered and Ed Sizemore look at some of the most iconic works of Ray Harryhausen.
- Vengeance of the Space Pirate: And in the realm of anime All Geeks Considered tackles the Arcadia of My Youth movie starring Captain Harlock.
- Leveling Up: It took me a while to get back to it but here is the OSMCast review of Level E with Micah Solusod.
- The Seeds of the End of All TRUE Mecha: As we all know it is really Super Dimension Century Orguss that killed mecha … forever.
- Can’t Get Enough Dick: That is the Chaos Theater motto as they examine the film adaptations of the books of Philip K. Dick.
- That What Lurks in the Darkness: Chaos Theater looks at Requiem from the Darkness & Monsters University in a two for one deal with monsters. Also some talk about Peter Capaldi as the 12th Doctor.
- Awesome Looking New Disney Documentary Coming Out . . . in 2016
But the trailer makes it look worth the wait. Some very interesting topics including how quickly the Walt Disney World project came together.
- History’s Defining Moments in LEGO Form
Another way to make history even more fun: building key scenes out of LEGO! These cover parts of British history including Guy Fawkes, The Great Fire of London, and the signing of the Magna Carta.
- Even $1 Matters
Great article about Kickstarter and crowdfunding and why making just a $1 donation totally matters. I have also had that feeling, thinking $1 wasn’t enough, and too late I have missed out on helping a few causes. Just recently I put in a mere $5 for a campaign and felt good about it, I’m more likely to do that in the future now.
If we link to a podcast about Orguss we might as well put up some Haruhiko Mikimoto art: