If you have any suggestions for what to highlight on an APB drop us a line via email or Twitter.
- Sometimes You Can’t Let Them Sleep
A very personal review of Sleeping Dogs from the Super Amazing Number One blog.
- How Do You Defeat the Ultimate Lifeform? (PS Not about Shadow the Hedgehog)
Dave and Joel tackle the end of the Battle Tendency arc of the Jojo’s anime.
- Just Think of Tomorrow
Chaos Theater looks at the Irresponsible Captain Tylor!
- The Word “Impossible”, Mr. Booth, is only Found in the Dictionary of Fools
I think the correct term would be jumped on the Star Wars bandwagon. But This time All Geeks Considered looks at Disney’s The Black Hole.
- These Boots Were Made For Walking
I always love that they still make Utena merchandise. Now when are we going to see Penguindrum boots?
- Learning all about Nothing in Particular
This random episode of the OSMCast is dominated by my RPG questions in the second half.
- I’ve Found My Next Kickstarter to Fund
A new game from the makers of MYST. Obduction transports you to a far off planet to explore, and you aren’t alone.
- Coolest Use of Pumpkins Award Goes to the Dinosaurs
- This Salty Bet Match is I Don’t Even
The match had to be canceled because the time clock stopped working and neither side seemed to be damaging the other.
- Reenactment of Back to the Future . . . On Twitter
I don’t understand why this is being done, but sure whatever!
- Best Sherlock News: Ian McKellen Starting in New Film
Sir Ian McKellen will he’d be taking on the iconic role of Sherlock Holmes, can I get a “hell yes!”?