This Saturday post is the weekly Type-Moon news in addition to the regular APB post on Sunday. If you have any suggestions for what to highlight on the Type-Moon Weekly News Roundup drop me a line via email or Twitter.
- Arturia is Rather Petite
Another picture of the Cu-poche Saber.
- Aestus Estus: The Embryonic Flame with Bonus Figure
Kotobukiya also shows off the new Fate/Extra Saber.
- Rin and the Other Archer
Gilgamesh and Rin are getting Nendoroids. Finally an official Gilgamesh figure with a Gate of Babylon accessory.
- Something Old and Something New
The Figmas from Wonderfest are an upgraded Saber and Fate/Stay Night Archer. It seems like Archer was in figure limbo for the longest time. Must have gotten stuck in his Unlimited Blade Works.
- Always Bet on Red
While the article is about a new Space Dandy figure you can notice that MegaHouse is also working 0n a Saber of Red figure for fans of Fate/Apocrypha (or people who really want to see Saber in Daisy Dukes.)
- Sadly, Tamamo-no-Mae and Nero Cannot Afford More Bikini Material
I do like the playable female servants from Fate/Extra but I have a bit too much healthy shame to buy either of them as Beach Queens.
- The Princess and the Dragon’s Daughter
She might be easy to overlook but you might notice a Strange Tail Girl (From Fate/Extra CCC) figure in the lineup of miscellaneous garage kits as well as one of Miyu Edelfelt.
- Marital Bliss and Martial Excellence
People love Fate/Extra Saber in her wedding dress.
- The Good, The Bad, and the Wonderful
We have standard the Illyasviel, Grail corrupted Illyasviel, and 10th Anniversary Dress Saber all in one article.
- Saber HAS to be the First Person at the Dinner Table
If that requires 3D Maneuver Gear, so be it.
- These are the Valentine’s Day Cards I Get
Such is my life.