If you have any suggestions for what to highlight on an APB drop us a line via email or Twitter.
- The Erotic-Grotesque-Nonsense Movement via Nui Harime
GME! Anime Fun Time looks at Kill la Kill. For a show whose reputation is mostly tits and blood the show itself provokes much deeper discussion when you realize the complex tapestry it actually is and interpretation it warrants. So much analysis it could not be contained in a single podcast.
- Juggling CG Chainsaws at the Anime Con
The OSMcast! team up with the Chainsaw Buffet podcast to talk about the Middle Tennessee Anime Convention. Worth listening to just for the fact that they inadvertently mention why so much anime CG looks they way it does. I’m a little surprised more mention of this fact has not come up more in the anitwitter universe.
- No Matter What … I Exist
The Cockpit is back with Gundam Build Fighters. It is a celebration of one of the most fun Gundam series to come out in years. Share the joy with Patz and Minovsky Articles. Remember that the G-Saviour exists no matter how much you might want to forget it.
- All the Cap
- Captain Good Guy Greg: The Veef Show prove to be true patriots by reviewing Captain America: The Winter Soldier. That and forgotten Street Fighter characters. Almost the same thing really.
- If You Needed More Winter Soldier: Chaos Theater also talks about the new Captain America film as well as the horror novel, Fleshtrap.
- Lets Add some Class to Video Games
With some piano renditions of classic video game music.
- Jojo’s: The Musical
- From MangaBox to AnimeBox
Free anime streaming from Japan with a unique line-up most probably.
- Caped Crusaders in 1960’s Chicago
Upcoming comic C.O.W.L. is superheroes without all the baggage of years and years of continuity. Plus, the setting sounds like a character in and of itself.
- Jurassic Park on Vinyl
I don’t buy vinyl and I’m not an audiophile, but this packaging it so sweet.
- Get Into Comics with the Latest Humble Bundle
I’m sure everyone is more familiar with this concept with it comes to games, but it is the same deal for comics. Lazarus and Morning Glories make this worthwhile, and if you’re feeling generous Saga just ups the reward.