This Saturday post is the weekly Type-Moon news in addition to the regular APB post on Sunday. If you have any suggestions for what to highlight on the Type-Moon Weekly News Roundup drop me a line via email or Twitter.
- Comming to America
The 5th chapter of Fate/Grand Order has its own commercial filled with new servants as well as variations on existing servants. We finally get the mysterious pink haired servant and the Internet can have that Telsa vs. Edison fight it has always wanted.
- Third Time the Charm
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 3rei gets a commercial for the 4th season coming in the summer.
- Classic Winter Coat Illya
The Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya anime website also got a make over in preparation for 3rei.
- Nero The Boxer
A little more about the main heroines of Fate/Extella as well as a sneak peek at the Form Change mechanic.
- Wait and Hope
Everyone wanted some of the new Avenger, Edmond Dantès.
- Discernment of the Poor
A new set of missions give a little boost to some of the lower tier Servants in Fate/Grand Order.
- This Came Out on Sunday Because of Anime Japan 2016
I knew there were going to be some big announcements so I figured it would be better to just wait and post this article on Sunday. Seeing how big the announcements were it was worth it.
- Last Encore: Fate/Extra is getting an anime with Nero as the main Servant. There were some distinctly salty Tamamo no Mae fans but they have to wait for the Fate/Extra CCC Fox Tail anime.
- Heaven’s Feel: Heaven’s Feel will be 3 movies coming out in 2017 and will be directed by Tomonori Sudou.
- More Extella: There was also a bit of new Fate/Extella info.
- The Tie In: Grand Order has new Craft Essences to celebrate these new projects.