If you have any suggestions for what to highlight on an APB drop us a line via email or Twitter.
- When Worlds Collide
Powerman 5000 is not involved in this mash-up video of the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation watching the first Star Wars movie. (Note: when I say first movie I mean A New Hope. There is no other first Star Wars movie.)
- And Now Your Moment of Zen
Sometimes the brave just follow the link and see where it leads. BTW it is safe for work so don’t worry about that.
- Look on My Works, Ye Mighty, and Despair!
Project X Zone is one of those games us nerdy anime fans will always want but can never have. Just LOOK at this Gurren Lagann styled opening. Plus this is the closest will have to more Gemini Sunrise.
- The Manhattan Transfer
An interesting animated video with a song by Megumi Nakajima.
- Type-Moon News Round Up
- Saber is Now Classified as a Mecha Class Hero: While a date and price is not set there is a Chogokin Fate/Zero Saber on her way!
- Garden of Discounts: Well a discount as compared to the price of the BD set.
- Will Carl Li Just Buy Alice Kuonji Figures Because of Her Dead Eyes?: Even more Type Moon Nendoroids news.
- The HD Version of the 5th Holy Grail War: Sentai picks up the Blurays for the Fate/Stay Night TV anime.
- Vinylmation Debuting New Look
I have not been a huge fan of Disney’ Vinylmation line of toys with the exception of their robot sets. But now they are bringing out new molds that will definitely entice me and are of course true to each character they create. No surprise these will be a bit more expensive than other sets and maybe that will save me from going crazy.
- Ask Chris VS. His 14-year-old Self
Chris made a mistake everyone and now he must go back and read this terrible comic that he once touted as great. This Captain America comic is truly bad but it goes so far as to be totally hilarious.
- My Childhood Was a Lie
Blowing on your Nintendo cartridges was harmful? Heck, I still blew on Gameboy Advance cartridges. And I’m pretty sure I’ve done that to clear the DS, too. OH WELL.
This was too cool not to share: