This Saturday post is the weekly Type-Moon news in addition to the regular APB post on Sunday. If you have any suggestions for what to highlight on the Type-Moon Weekly News Roundup drop me a line via email or Twitter.
- Why Has No One Mentioned This?
Nasu had a Roomba named Aigis. Saber really is Aigis and Aigis really is Saber. Does Yuichiro Tanaka have a laptop named Saber?
- Saber Goes to Tokyo Big Sight
There was a good deal of Fate/Stay Night presence at this year’s AnimeJapan convention.
- High Flyers: Of course any convention like this is going to have a ton of flyers. Some of them will be Type-Moon related.
- Aniplex Complex: Aniplex was showing off Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Grand Order.
- UFO Sighting: Ufotable has its own Fate related material.
- Once More with Heart: Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 2wei Herz was not going to be left out.
- Augmented Reality Banner Saga: All the Unlimited Blade Works material in one post.
- Ten Years of the Alchemist of Atlas
The 10th anniversary of Melty Blood being in the arcade just passed.
- Archer Really Does Have Superior Stealth
I am a little surprised I have not seen more talk of this upcoming Fate/Stay Night [Unlimited Blade Works] Exhibition -Holy Grail’s Atrium- movie. Apparently it is a retelling of Unlimited Blade Works from Archer’s point of view.
- Yelp Reviews of the Garden of Avalon
Impressions of the new Garden of Avalon story have already been coming in from Japan.
- Will Hunter be a New Class of Servant?
You can now add Monster Hunter Frontier G to the number of places you can play as Saber.
- The Gang of 32
Everyone has a little something to say about the second half of Unlimited Blade Works.
- Jack the Ripper Joins the Cast of Detective Conan
Who knew? You think Kate would have mentioned this.
- More Grand Orders
Some screenshots of Fate/Grand Order.
- For the Fans of the Dead Eyes
It is a Junior High School aged Alice Kuonji.
- Blade Works LIVE
Unlimited Blade Works ads in the wild.