This Saturday post is the weekly Type-Moon news in addition to the regular APB post on Sunday. If you have any suggestions for what to highlight on the Type-Moon Weekly News Roundup drop me a line via email or Twitter.
- Play Grand Order with Authority
Some more helpful tools for anyone playing Fate/Grand Order
- In Your Room: Translations of what your Servants say when they are the character present on the Your Room screen.
- In the Buff: All the status effects currently in the game.
- Just the Facts, Ma’am: All the hidden detail dragged out of data mining including some hidden stats. By the way, how much Saberface a character has is actually a hidden statistic in the game.
- The New World Order of Comics Begins
Some translations of the new official Fate/Grand Order comic.
- Casual Foxiness
What a wonderful Fate/Extra CCC Cas-ko figure. Her casual clothing suit her.
- Too Many Carens
There is some good art for Fate/Grand Order out on Twitter.
Order your Mysterious Heroine X figure today! (You can also get a Saber bride figure … if you want.)
- The Olga Boom is Coming
People really like her.
- But Don’t Forget about Mashu
She has her fans as well.
- Site Unseen
RPG Site’s most recent podcast briefly talks about Fate/Grand Order.
- Queen of Heroes
This seems to be a popular piece of fan art for a reason.
- More Big Pimpin
I always like to remind the readers of the news section of the other writing I do about Type-Moon
- Give me MORE!: My list of 12 legendary figures who would make great additions of the Fate/Stay Night universe.
- Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA 2wei Herz! #005: Moving Beyond Economics 101
- Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA 2wei Herz! #006: Under the Crimson Air
- Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA 2wei Herz! #007: Inspector “Dirty” Harry Callahan