This Saturday post is the weekly Type-Moon news in addition to the regular APB post on Sunday. If you have any suggestions for what to highlight on the Type-Moon Weekly News Roundup drop me a line via email or Twitter.
- Kojiro Sasaki: Hero of Japan and France
Apparently Japan has also realized that Kojiro Sasaki is the hero of France.
- Summer Time Bikini Blues
Silver Link is has rolled out some beach themed merchandise for Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei Herz! at Comiket.
- Do You Think Archer or Gilgamesh are Sneakerheads?
Saber and Archer are getting Fate/Stay Night branded sneakers. When will they release limited edition golden Gilgamesh sneakers?
- The Internet is for Nekos
J.The.E gives everyone something to do while AP bars fill up.
- Pretend Like You are a Millionaire
This Fate Grand Order Gatcha simulator works far too well.
- Look At Everything Your NOT Getting
The art for the second Unlimited Blade Works box set is out along with a lot of the pack in extras and preorder bonuses.
The iOS version of Fate/Grand Order is finally out. Also here is a guide on how to get the game on your iOS device.
- My Little Magus Can’t be This Cute
Twitter loves Olga Marie.
- But How Will This Effect Heaven’s Feel
Sakura’s voice actress Noriko Shitaya recently revealed that she is pregnant.
- A Priest, A Witch, and a Medusa Walk into a Bar …
and they all get translations of their story modes from Fate/Tiger Colosseum.
- Big Pimpin’
I have to remember to pimp my other Type-Moon related work here:
- Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA 2wei Herz! #001: Better Late Than Never
- Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA 2wei Herz! #002:The Strongest (and Sexiest) Popsicle Stand Worker
- Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA 2wei Herz! #003: Mimi’s Misdirection Overflow
- Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA 2wei Herz! #004: Hortensia Brilliant Park
- A tribute to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart